The Final Gaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Gaze

A Final Fantasy RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Player Stats
Health:
Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
MP:
Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian Empty
PostSubject: Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian   Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:14 pm

After Bayates' encounter with the golem in town Bayate continues to search for the Emblem of Chaos, the purist formation of darkness ever created. Created by the ancient demons of Albian, it was used against the keyblade weilders, to weaken and defeat them. Bayate, a direct decendant of Artemis, The Dark Master, wanted this power. Legend tells that long ago, when Artemis the Dark Master and Shinota the Emperor of Light Kingdom fought in an epic, final battle for supremacy. The great powers clashed and fought for 3 years straight, evenly matched, there was only one way to defeat Artemis and restore light and peace to the land. Shinota sealed Artemis into an eternal dark coma, using the Dawn Stone, a stone formed of pure light.The where-abouts of Artemis are still unkown, but, according to Legend, Shinota sealed the Emblem of Chaos, encrusted in Artemis' Dark Blade, in the Mines of Albian. Shinota knew that some surviving decendants of the Darkness would come for it in search of power and the resurrection of their Lord so he left someone to guard the Emblem. Bayate knew this, but he had something to "deal" with the guardian. Shinota seald Artemis away, but what he did not know, is that Artemis had an heir to the throne. Born in secrecy and raised in the way of the Dark Arts, the heir of the Dark throne had sworn to get revemge on all Light users and keyblade weilders and to resurrect his father. Bayate was this heir. Bayate had a power like no other and had gathered followers around the world, survivors of Artemis' Dark Crusade. Bayate knew he would not be able to achieve his goal in his current state, so he set out for the Emblem of Chaos. Bayate ran into the Mines and focused his Dark Energy to find the stone. Not even a second after he started to focus, he found its signal. Bayate was blown away, the stones' signal was this strong even at its weakened state. Bayate found the stone and took it, knowing the guardian would appear soon after he did. Bayate put the stone in his back pocket and turned around to face the guardian. Flashes of Lightning and Smoke filled the room. Bayate unsheathed his sword and slashed the air. The smoke dissipates and he sees the guardian standing before him. The guardian is all white, holding a shining-white katana on his shoulder. The guardian speaks. "Why have you come... Son of The Dark King?" Bayate answer blankly. "You know exactly what I am here for. For Revenge and to resurrect my father... Do not speak, for, now I am going to defeat you and take what is rightfully mine....."

Guardian Hp=10,000
Bayate Hp= 1800

Bayate smirks. "We can't have this fight be unfair now... hehehe.... Lets even the score..." Bayate takes out a scroll and cuts his hand, letting some of his blood drip in the open scroll. "Dark Arts Number 157: Life Deconstruction!" Four walls of darkness appear around the guardian and the guardians' power starts to drain away. Bayate sneers. "I have no time to waste on you, this a technique i learned during my studies. All you need to know is that there is no escape and you will be dead in 2-3 minutes." The guardian crings from being drained of all life and energy. "Damn you... Bayate.,.. You... will.... regret this!... You won't win... Light always prevails!" Bayate laughs a little and watches the guardian die and fade away. "Naive fool... I can't lose now... Now, the only thing that stands in my way is Haze... He is no match for me now, but with the Dawn stone... He will become a powerful enemy. I cant stop him from getting it now... Its too late. I just have to become stronger." Bayate takes the Emblem of Chaos out of his pocket and places it on his sword. He closes his eyes and begins to focus. "Dark Arts Number 32: Elemental Fusion!" Suddenly, large rays of darkness start spraying out of the Emblem and the blade. Bayate keeps his focus and eventually he finishes the fusion. He has now fused the Emblem of Chaos with his own blade. Bayate knows he must become stronger to unlock the stones' full potential, but for now, his power has increased dramatically. Bayate notices how tired the encantation has made him and he also knows his body needs rest to adjust to this new power. Bayate walks out of the mines and sleeps against a nearby oak tree.

Emblem of Chaos gives me 300 more damage now and all dark arts are now more powerful.
Back to top Go down

Bayates' Journey to find the Emblem of Chaos in the Ancient Mines of Albian
Page 1 of 1