The Final Gaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Gaze

A Final Fantasy RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and join here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Player Stats
Health:
Welcome and join here Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Welcome and join here Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
MP:
Welcome and join here Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Welcome and join here Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

Welcome and join here Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and join here   Welcome and join here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:27 pm

Welcome to my group that I, Bayate Ichijouji, have created. I created this clan to collect a group of strong warriors of all race and ability to do what is right and defend the innocent. We must work together, like a family, to defend what is right and defeat all who oppose peace. There is a saying "If you want peace, then prepare for war." The world will not change if we just talk, as sad as it is, we must fight to gain peace. Welcome to my Legion and apply soon.

Application:

Name
Race
Reason for joining
Back to top Go down
Quinn Manson

Quinn Manson

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Player Stats
Health:
Welcome and join here Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Welcome and join here Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Welcome and join here Left_bar_bleue800/1000Welcome and join here Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

Welcome and join here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and join here   Welcome and join here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Name: Q. Manson
Race: Viera
Reason for joining:Boredom...
Back to top Go down

Welcome and join here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Gaze :: Organizations :: Blades Of Peace-
Jump to: