The Final Gaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Gaze

A Final Fantasy RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haze
Keyblade Wielders Leader/Warrior/Admin/Twlight Town Mayor (Leader)
Haze

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Player Stats
Health:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue2100/2100Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (2100/2100)
MP:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue600/600Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:56 pm

GIRL FIGHt
Back to top Go down
https://tfgz.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Fuki
Thief/Dalmascan Member/Admin
Fuki

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Player Stats
Health:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:34 am

"It ain't special just because it's a girl fight" x.x
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Player Stats
Health:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue0/0Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue0/0Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 am

*Walks into the Arena and everyone Cheers for her* Bring it Fuki
*Pulls out Bow and Arrows*
Back to top Go down
Fuki
Fuki

Player Stats
Health:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
MP:
Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Left_bar_bleue900/900Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 am

"Long range I see... That won't help much" Fuki charges at you with one of her daggers out
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 pm

*Fires Two Arrows at her then Fires one in the air Light Arrow*
Back to top Go down
Fuki
Fuki

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 am

As Fuki runs she listens to the sound of the arrows. When she know their location she slash through them breaking them still charging "My senses is increased, I can smell or hear where you are pretty easy.."
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 am

Oh Can you *My Light Arrow Sends Down a Pillar of Light Hitting Fuki*

Random number (1,300) :
Back to top Go down
Fuki
Fuki

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 pm

"What the?" Fuki is hit "Damn you... But" Fuki summons Behemoth and glares at you. Behemoth charges at you and hits you
Random number (1,300) :
And Fuki runs under his legs slashing you too
Random number (1,175) :
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Ouch *Falls to the Ground* Fuki its me Kari *Gets up and Fires a poison arrow*

Random number (1,200) :
Back to top Go down
Fuki
Fuki

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Behemoth hits it away
"I know. But in tournaments it's no mercy unless one person forfeits."
The Behemoth disappears and I drop my dagger "In this case, I forfeit even tough I would have won" Razz
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

No I Forfeit and you Win *Runs away*
Back to top Go down
Fuki
Fuki

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm

"Uhh" o,o
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 pm

FUKI ADVANCES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari   Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Of the Battle To The Death Fuki Vs Kari
Page 1 of 1