The Final Gaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Gaze

A Final Fantasy RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone for a trip to the destiny islands?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Player Stats
Health:
anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Left_bar_bleue1800/1800anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
MP:
anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Left_bar_bleue1400/1400anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Empty
PostSubject: anyone for a trip to the destiny islands?   anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 am

Bayate waits at the port for anyone who would like to come on the journey. Bayate is think while he waits : Heh I heard haze went to destiny islands with some other chick who was said to be a keyblade weilder. If this is true, since haze also uses the keyblade, they must be training. I wanna see a keybladers' true power, I am extremely interested. Depending on what i see, i will eiether join them.... or wipe them out... haha i doubt ill be killing them though, haze is the grandson of Sora. Soras' legend is known by everyone and if haze becomes like sora... well lets just say id have an extremely hard time trying to kill him. Well here are some raggidy, but energetic, warriors. Lets see what they can do when we reach the islands : . Bayate sits down and takes a small nap while waiting for the peole who want to come on this trip.

((Anyone can come just post a reply ;p))
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Player Stats
Health:
anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Left_bar_bleue1800/1800anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
MP:
anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Left_bar_bleue1400/1400anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone for a trip to the destiny islands?   anyone for a trip to the destiny islands? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Bayate wakes up and sees no one came "Hah! Must be all sccared of the myths of destiny islands. well, im better off alone anyways. This way, i wont be bothered when i finally meet with this Haze character, the grandson of sora..." Bayate puts his hand out and his keyblade appears. He stares at it and whispers to himself "Why me..? Why did sora leave this to me? Why did he choose my to be a weilder, I dont know... All i know is that i must protect." Bayate puts his keyblade away and gets on the boat. Bayate starts up his boat and heads for Destiny islands. "Here we go, Haze you better still be there!"

((Will be continued on the destiny islands thread ;p))
Back to top Go down

anyone for a trip to the destiny islands?
Page 1 of 1