The Final Gaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Gaze

A Final Fantasy RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Player Stats
Health:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue1800/1800sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
MP:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue1400/1400sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty
PostSubject: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 pm

hey guys ill spar with anyone ^^. just come right in and poste a reply and we will begin ;p.
*gets into battle stance*
Back to top Go down
Haze
Keyblade Wielders Leader/Warrior/Admin/Twlight Town Mayor (Leader)
Haze

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Player Stats
Health:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue2100/2100sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (2100/2100)
MP:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue600/600sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Ill Challenge you

*Draws the Keyblade*

(What is your Stats and post it)
Back to top Go down
https://tfgz.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue1800/1800sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
MP:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue1400/1400sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:36 pm

((this is an unofficial match so no stats, just until your guy is tired out or passes out or something o.o not official so no stats are needed o.o)

*Draws his sword slowly* "Heh, sounds good. I'll let you have the first move."
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue2100/2100sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (2100/2100)
MP:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue600/600sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:07 pm

(ok)

*PUTS keyblade up then fires a blizzard attack*
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Bayate throws his sword up into the air and then jumps into the air as well to catch the sword and dodge the attack and then charges down at Haze with a brutal airial attack.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 am

*Puts Keyblade up to Guard the hit then Kicks Bayate then throws the Keyblade at him*
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am

Bayate swirves his body to the right and dodges the keyblade and then kicks haze in the stomach. After he kicks haze, Bayate jumps back and gets ready for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 pm

*Haze grabs his foot then throws him into the air then throws the keyblade up with him*
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Bayate smirks, twists himself 180 degrees in the air, and then grabs the keyblade he threw and mid-flight and comes down for another aerial attack with the keyblade he grabbed and his sword. Bayate used the power of his sword and formed a barrier of dark energy around him planning to ram haze right into the ground like a meteor. "Thanks for the blade... HERE I COME!"
Back to top Go down
Skullz

Number of posts : 31

Player Stats
Health:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
MP:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue500/500sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 pm

*i step in * BITCH LOL
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 pm

*The Keyblade Teleports back in my hands* "Only KEYBLADE WIELDERS USE THE KEYBLADE" Haze puts his keyblade up then makes a Big Light then a beam cogoing straightmes out toward Bayate
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 am

Bayate sighs "I wanted to use your own weapon against you to make it ironic but damate oh well." Bayate continues to fly down at Haze and realizes the light so he triples the strength of his darkness barrier. Bayates smirks "Are you sure you wanna try and stop this attack, A little light wont help you!" Bayate increases his speed and continues straight at Haze.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:05 am

*Increase the power of the Light then pulls out my other keyblade and uses another beam of Light* "Its my time to shine"
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Bayate squints "Well here we go, light or darkness. Who will be victorious!" Bayate increases his spead and then goes right into his light attack. The 2 forces are each fighting extremely hard to defeat the other, but in the end it is a stalemate. There is an explosion, which hits Bayate and Haze, and Bayate flies back. Bayate was hurt from the explosion so he uses a healing magic Replenish!" An aura appears around Bayate and he regains some stamina/strength.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:37 pm

*Haze is blasted back into a wall puts thekeyblade up and cures himself* Alright time for my next move" *I Jump in the air then little Orange Sparkles gather around me then form a Ball like shape at the edge of the keyblade i Shoot them making Straight Lines toward Bayate*
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Bayate cannot dodge the attack, but thinks quickly and uses a skill. "Steel Skin!" (my skin is hard as steel for the next 5 posts, then it wears off ;p). Bayate lets the attack hit him and when the smoke clears he looks at Haze. "Hehe, good attack and it couldve done some damage, but alas i got lucky. Here we go... Meteor Crush!" Pieces of earth start breaking from the ground and begin to form a large meteor about 200 meters in the air. "When that meteor is done forming i will bring it down upon you, but until then..." Bayate slightly cringes because this technique takes a lot of energy to use, but brushes it off and charges at Haze.

(( Sorry i write too much, i'll try to not rite a lot next time lol.))
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 am

"Oh Crap" *Does the Rangarok attack again by putting the keyblade up then charging it at full power then fires it firing 20 Blast then he Grunts "My Mp is low good thing i stocked up on Ethers* *USes Ether* "I Bought it inKilika a long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 pm

"Heh good use of resources, but i prefer to rely on my own stamina and ability." Bayate jumps into the air and blocks Hazes attack. "I cant let you hit that, its not done yet." Bayate smirks and and when he comes down back to the ground he gets into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Now fires the Blast *Haze throws the keyblade in the sky then it glows then shooting out blast of light everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Bayate cant see through the light so he jumps back and puts his sword up to try and block any attack Haze launchs at him.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:47 pm

*Time For The Finisher Haze then grabs the keyblade then plants it in the Ground and it makes a Giant Field of Light surrond him and it is heading toward Bayate also Your Stell Skin is Over*
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:19 pm

((i know its gone now))
Bayate smirks and puts his hand up. "I am not losing here. Mirror... Wall...." Suddenly a forcefield pops up around Bayate and the attack is blocked. After the remnants of the attack go away, the force field dissipates. "Now its my turn." Bayate sees that the meteor in the air that he made was ready. "Here we go! Meteor Crush!!!!!!" Suddenly the meteor in the air starts coming down at Haze with extreme speed, going faster every minute. Bayate stands there waiting for the meteor to hit Haze.
Back to top Go down
Haze
Haze

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm

*Haze Draws the Other keyblade then they Both Shine and Haze throws them in the air and they shoot Blast of Light anywhere and they Explode which makes a Explosion of Light right in front of the meteor8 (The keyblades really dont really Explode they Just let out a Giant Field of Energy)*
Back to top Go down
Ratado
Summoner/Besaid Islander
Ratado

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Player Stats
Health:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
MP:
sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Left_bar_bleue700/700sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:58 pm

You Two Stopp Before You kill Each other This is a Spar not a Battle To The Death *Summons Ifrit and he Fires Meteor Strike at Bayates Meteor and he Grabs the Keyblades and Throws them at Haze
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Player Stats
Health:
MP:
Ablities (Magic Etc):

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:27 pm

Bayate jumps back and puts his sword away. "Ah I guess we might've gone too far, but, who may i ask, are you? By the way nice summon." Bayate dissipates the remnants of the meteor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!   sparring!!! step right in and challenge me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring!!! step right in and challenge me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next